Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Morning Visitor

This morning we had an early visitor grazing near our back door/patio area.  He was just the cutest thing; checking us out while having a light breakfast.  You could see the beginnings of soft, velvety antlers and big dark eyes dwarfed only by his monsterous ears!  What a cutie!




He didn't even seem to care that it was Monday.  Maybe he works an odd shift. :) 

I'd been up since about 3:15, unable to free my mind of some work matters, which are out of my control.  As you probablly surmised, the fact that it was work related pales in comparison to the fact that it was "out of my control".  Can you say control freak?  I'm trying... I really am! 
All in all, it was a wonderful day!

The rains have brought us many great blessings... cooler temperatures, greener lawns, bigger/brighter blooms, and lots of mushrooms!

The white butterfly bush is starting its bloom cycle. 

White Impatiens


Red Impatiens


Mushroom/Toadstool trying to disguise itself as a flower!  Nice try! :)

I hope to write more after a good night's sleep! 
I hope to see you in the garden tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. He's lovely, and not the least bit scared !
    I love your white butterfly bush, the first I've seen.
    Hope you get your worries sorted out...
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to comment. It's nice knowing that someone is out there on the other side of this computer screen. Now, enough computing...get out there and get your hands dirty! :)